Goodbye December

Goodbye December 2008
I try to complete my study at December this year. But, i think that is imposible. So, i have to be a warrior again at 2009. Try to complete my study..
Yah, what could i say? It is not easy. Too many questions that always come from people and almost same... "When will you complete your study?"
And it is not easy to answer that question..
For now, i just try the best of me, try to be an Electrical Engineer, that is my goal. Pray for me guys..
But the real goal of this life is not just about goal in this life now but in the hereafter too. So, it is not the time to cry and regret. It is time to face the world and smile. Say Thank to Allah SWT because Allah SWT has been giving me all that i need in this life..
So, in 2009 i will be an Electrical Engineer. Insya Allah...

Komentar

Neeponk mengatakan…
"When will u graduate?" Hwahahaha..
Just take it easy, same question also haunted me,
Every time i think "why i didn't finished it when my mom still alive", i feel so MUCH guilty...
But i always try to think that, it's been the way that Allah give to me, so.. Let's try to fight together and finish it soon.. Hehehehe..
KOFTE!!
fifisaja mengatakan…
yup... as Antek say Keep On Fighting till The End..
Untung ikutja POZMA di'..ternyata ada tonji gunanya, menanamkan semangat KOFTTE di dirita'..Thanks Neela..
Anonim mengatakan…
dear all,
just 'short words'
do your best and learn much.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Si Dika "Kambing Jantan" buat Pelem

Alhamdulillah...sekarang aku sudah kerja

Manusia Bermanfaat